Dr. Kevin Khalili
As clinical director of the Laser Rehab Institute of Santa Barbara, California, Dr. Khalili has been practicing preventive sports medicine for more than twenty-five years. He graduated from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in 1992 and became a Certified Fellow of Chiropractic Biophysics in 2002. After pursuing postgraduate studies at Life Chiropractic College West, in 2017 he became a Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner (CCEP). He is the founder of Dr. Khalili, LLC, a company focused on breakthrough plant-powered products and innovative home fitness solutions.
Tune in anytime to see
Dr. Kevin’s clinical partner,
Dr. Greg, in studio with the DollyRocker on HSN.
for your home.
“The DollyRocker is an incredibly diverse full-body workout device that offers me fun and challenging exercises to help elevate my fitness level and better prepare me for life’s unexpected challenges.”
– Lori Luhnow, Police Chief, 3-time NCAA Volleyball Champion, Certified CrossFit Instructor
The DollyRocker was developed by Dr. Kevin Khalili and Dr. Greg Huron. Their goal was to empower their patients with the ultimate home fitness device—one that would not only be portable, affordable, and versatile but also capable of performing over a hundred different exercises and adapting to all ages and skill levels. The DollyRocker offers you a full-body workout that will increase your strength, stability, balance, and flexibility, as well as melt away your muscle tension.
• All-in-1 Fitness Device that Replaces: Balance Board, Bosu Ball, Swiss Ball, Rocker Board, Ab Wheel, Ab Dolly, Leg Press Machine, Hack Squat Machine, Massage Therapy Ball, and Push-Up Devices.
• Doctor Developed and Patented.
• Includes 101+ Exercises on DVD
pain relief cream.
"Dr. Khalili's cream plays an important role in our clinical practice offering patients a natural way to relieve pain and stay active."
– Dr. Steve Sampson, Diplomate American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
After 20 years of extensive research and development, Dr. Khalili released a breakthrough plant-powered pain relief cream with body-heat-activated technology. This proprietary feature of the cream takes effect immediately with a soothing sensation of relief when massaged thoroughly into the skin at affected muscle and joint areas, then continues to respond to the user’s lifestyle for up to 12 hours with a surge of powerful, deep-penetrating heat during physical exertion or any increase in body temperature.
• Plant-Powered Pain Relief
• Doctor Researched and Developed
• Tropical Aroma